Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday Morning...

Happy easter everyone...
Easter is the time for everyone to re-born and start to walk on this life in a better way... ^^

As the time passes, i feel much much better since before now.. (i mean, since the day i went back to Melbourne and packed my stuffs)...
Thanks to all my friend...
Specially to Ir, Al and Av... who're always there to listen to me...
and others... who spent their time with me...
Rk, Jp, and Ew... my church mates... who always argue with me bout where to go for lunch... LOL...
Dj... the one who's always on MSN with me during office hours...
Dn... the one who's on the phone with me during traffic jam...
Hb... a great singer who sings before i sleep... the one who always worries bout me...
Nd... sum1 who said that "crying is not cool"... =p
Ls and At... i never thought of being close to you guys, but, it's just fun to talk with you...
Mk... the one who never packed his lunch anymore since i left... hahaha...
Bn... my childhood friend who always makes me laugh...
too many to mention.. T____T

Friendship...
the relationship between people i appriciate the most...
What i see now... friends... will always be friends...
no matter how far away we're seperated... we're still in touch...
still sharing with each others...
and in this easter sunday, i wanna thank God... for giving me all these OWESOME friends...
I should learn to spend more time with them, like i never done before coz of my selfishness...
sumtimes, i'm not a good friend as well... but now, i'm trying to be...
coz i dun wanna lose all these precious people in my life...
You're all irreplaceable... n I love you all, guys... ^^

Today's Quote:
"You and I will always be... celebrating life together...
I know I've found friends forever more..."


-Jezz

No comments: