Friday, December 17, 2010

cloudy

The sun wasn't shining brightly this morning when your voice woke me up... I slowly prepared myself to go to work and didn't find myself fully awake till now... Along my way to office, I saw leaves were blown by the wind and cloudy sky which are perfectly reflecting my mood this morning...
I thought of calling you this morning just to say "good morning" or just to wake you up when I was driving and stuck in the traffic... But my shitty awareness didn't allow me to do so (read what I typed above: am not fully awake)... >.<
About what you've just told me, somehow... I feel the same way, scared that you might be bored talking to me too often so then I just pulled myself away or kept myself busy doing something else... sigh*
I am sorry if what I did last night made you sad...
Can I still get a hug??

-Jezz

No comments: