Saturday, August 7, 2010

Replay

After paying extra attention to the lyrics of this song (the original's by Iyaz, but I prefer Legaci's cover):





There're thoughts raised in my mind... It's been a while since the time when I was treated really well by a man... I said, a MAN, not a BOY... A man who knows how to treat a woman, who has the ability to make the woman he loves to feel beautiful and precious...
I sort of miss the way my ex treated me... He's not a romantic guy, he never bought me flowers or sang any love song to me, but his attitude impressed me... He was the one who proudly shouted out loud to his new friends that he had a gf named Jesslyn when he moved to another city for study... He was the one who let me be myself, he never tried to change me... Well, he's still a good friend of mine until now anyway, we still share story to each other... =)
Other than that, I remember Ir told me to find a guy who can sing this song for me or at least treat me this way (I don't mine if it's Christian Bautista - he's just adoreable - lol):





I might sound desperate in this post... What I'm sharing here is just my thought about how I miss to be treated well as a woman and I just haven't found anybody who can treat me that way yet...
Alright, done for today, I'm going out for pancake soon... =)
Have a great weekend, everyone!!


-Jezz

1 comment:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

Wow! What do you want me to say, Jezz, cuz' I have nothing to say about this post?
I love the way you expressed your thoughts by saying:

" A man who knows how to treat a woman, who has the ability to make the woman he loves to feel beautiful and precious..."

There's something in your words when you tried to put it into words... Hahaha... I LOVE IT.
I am just guessing loh, Jess... :')
Anyway, be tough! Don't let your emotions get you down... God bless...