Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life after graduation

I heard people screaming that they want to graduate from the university as soon as they can... I did the same too when I was in the university 2 years ago... The excuses of I-am-sick-of-projects, I-hate-exams, I-don't-like-this-subject, and many others make people (including me) think that life would be so much better after graduation, so there'll be no more exams, projects, papers, essays, or so whatever... 
Truth: life after graduation sucks... university life is so much easier... 
Well, I'm not trying to frighten anyone of you here... The only thing we need to worry about as students is: how to pass all the subject... Then once we graduate, there are more things we need to worry about: what kind of job I want to get? how many companies I should send my resume to? how if I don't get the job? how if I can't perform good in my first job? how to manage the salary so I can save some? and many more I can't even mention one by one... 
For those who complain about school projects, you should be glad that once your project is submitted (by the end of semester), that means you're done... You wouldn't find this situation anymore after graduation, projects seem to be never ending without time limit (there's no such thing as end-of-semester when you start working) and they usually come overlapped... The worse thing is: you won't have as many holiday as you have in university... 
I'm the first person who graduated among my friends... Now, I'm really (not kind of anymore) sick of my job and now trying to set up my own business or searching for another job... Well, I'm not going to crab so much about my job here as it wouldn't pull me out from that situation... 
Good luck for everyone who's just done with Uni life and now starting to jump into the real life...


-Jezz

2 comments:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

why is it so difficult for me to put your blog url on my blog list?
i've tried hard and found it useless... :'(

Jesslyn said...

ah, i hv no idea about that, darl... >,<