Saturday, October 16, 2010

middle of October

It's been a while since my last post... I do have many things on my mind to be shared, but I was too lazy to put them in words... 
To a friend of mine, I guess I've done the right thing... I don't want any misunderstanding between us... 
As I told you, I'm happy to have your companion... In a way, I'm kinda jealous with you... Why?? Because I don't have the life you have, fulfilled by bunch of friends everyday... I have to admit that I'm kinda lonely here since most of my friends are overseas... Maybe I should change my point of view about your friends, they're not as bad as I thought... Hope they wouldn't mind if sometimes I join them... =)
*sorry*


Another thing, I feel bad that I didn't have much time to accompany my grandma when she came... At the time I saw her, I kept silent, didn't know what to talk about... So then I kept myself busy with my computer, which I regret a lot till now... I thought she would still be here till weekend, so I can bring her out... But unfortunately, she went back last thursday and left some money for me that made me feel even worse... I called her to say thank you and told her not to give me money anymore coz I already have my own job...
Sometimes, it's really hard for me to make any move just to let someone I love knows that I love him/her so much, not even in words... sigh*
I talked to my bro this morning about this, he asked me to go visit my grandma during weekend... So ya... I'm planning for that... 


Alright, I'm done... I'm going to watch movie in premiere studio tonight with my best friend... *excited*
Have a nice weekend, everyone!


-Jezz

1 comment:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

Hellooo, Darl! =D
I dunno really know what am I supposed to say... Well, I think planning to visit ur grandma is such a good idea... =D
Anw, i thought you have so many friends around, don't ya? I've seen ur pictures with your friends. Well, I guess you're feeling lonely because you're just too focus on your work, Hon... =D
So, smileeee.... hehehe... Love ya!