Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Look to You

Dear God...
I know I've been leaving You for IDK how long... Now I understand why people who are busy rarely talk to You... They are too busy doing whatsoever till they can't spend few minutes just to talk to You, and unfortunately I am one of them... Have mercy on me... 
In this road called life, I've been complaining a lot about how everything that happened to me isn't the ones I wished to happen... I know I'm not supposed to do that...
I looked outside my window, I saw people passing and I started to think: their lives aren't any better than mine...
Teach me how to be grateful... 





I just had a short talk with my parents... My dad told me that his friend got stroke few days ago, so then his family paid a private jet to send him to Singapore to get better medical treatments... Because the doctors there couldn't do much to save his life, they sent him back to Jakarta in comma condition... He is now depending his breath on Oxygen mask... There's nothing can save him, so his family has decided to remove the Oxygen mask tonight, after 12 am...
Be tough, for his family... May you rest in peace, uncle...


Life is the most precious gift given by God... I promise myself to live better and better as the time goes...
God, have mercy on me...


-Jezz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi there...
reading this is like having enlightment on my rainy afternoon..
most of the time, i forget how to be grateful, and how lucky i am, compare to others...now, i'm trying to make my life better as days goes by...