Sunday, January 23, 2011

80 : 20

It's Sunday 5:45 a.m. and I'm awake... The rain is pouring heavily outside... I just realized that I haven't posted anything this year while there are many things happened... I wonder if I am really busy till I have no time to drop by my blog...
Nothing much to share, really... Except the part of what I heard from the radio about 80:20 theory...
Satisfaction is what people hardly reach... They keep searching for the perfect ones for their lives... When somebody already get the 80% of what he's searching for, he'll keep looking for the rest 20% he never gets... There's no impossibility for that person to leave the 80 he owned and go for the 20 which might lead him to a repentance... So, are you going to be that person??

-Jezz
(waiting for the end of January)

No comments: