Monday, January 24, 2011

a cup of tea

I didn't see the sun at the time I woke up this morning, not even now... The sky keeps being cloudy these days and the weather's so unpredictable... I'm not feeling really well this morning, I felt cold without my air-con turned on... Oh well, thanks to this shitty weather... I staggered walking to brush my teeth and wash my face, then made a cup of tea for myself... Hey, the tea saved me... The mixture of hot water and some leaves made me feel so much better...
Opening Photoshop and I'm back to work...
Have a good week ahead... =)

-Jezz

1 comment:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

Hey, Jessie... just read this post. I hope you are okay when you read this one. :)
Well, it's gonna be pointless but worth asking, I guess: are you okaaaay? I mean you put everything down in a very short way...
Not in the mood in blogging, huh? GWS sweetheart...