Friday, May 29, 2009

End of May...

I told some of my pals:
"last year (2008) was hard... the beginning of 2009 was the hardest part.... mid 2009, everything should be fine... and by the end of 2009, everything will be great..."
and here it is... June is coming, means it's mid year now.... (should i shout out loud "ya
yyyy"???)
i remember one of my friend told me when we're still in high school "time passes so fast when u're single..."
Thinking back bout that words, kinda true tho... It seems new year eve was just few days ago n now is almost June...
For everyone who's reading this, u might wonder why am i so excited about this mid year, June especially...
Yeah... it's the month i'm waiting for in this year... seriously, after things happened, i think June will be the rightest time to go out there, do crazy stuffs and have fun...
Coz my friends are coming... yayyyy.... do i need to mention???
alrite... here's the list... Dj, Mk, HM, Ls, Jt, Nd, etc....
Marking up my diary on which date they'll arrive... Lalalalala....
I should reco
ver from the terrible flu before june... it's a MUST.... =p

What
do i need to do next???
Keep walki
ng on this life... ^^
"It's a long long journey... Till I know where I'm supposed to be...
it's a long long journey... And I don't know if I can believe...
When shadows fall and block my eyes...
I'm lost and know that I must hide...
It's a long long journey...
Till I find my way home to You... "
(Journey - Angela Zhang)


Photograph by Ian Hudiono; Location: Glenferrie Station, Melbourne. 2007.



Ir... who's busy with her archicad... well, good luck mate...
just few weeks to go... then u'll be free...
I'm counting down for your 21st anyway... (plz dun blame me for not knowing ur bday anymore)
thking what should i get u for present... Lalalala....
Mk... Just talked to u few days ago... and now i'm listening to all the songs we recorded...
LOL... i'll see u soon at Jkt, mate... =p
(dun forget my "titipan" anyway...)
Anw, I think it's enough for today... hungry and get to cook sumthing for dinner...
Today's Quote:
"Love the ones you have..."


-Jezz

No comments: