Sunday, May 17, 2009

Priorities....

Finally i can have a relaxing weekend...
Last 2 weeks were seriously busy and restless... haiz...
But, i just hate the time when i hv nothing to do, many kinds of though are coming to my mind...

I spent last nite talking to Hb bout what i feel these days...
n guess what, he does feel the same with me...
When people judge you from outside, without knowing how we are, they will just think that our lives are just easier then theirs...
What are they looking at are just our performances, careers, and achievements...
then they say to you "lucky you bla bla bla...." or some other similar phrases...
I'm just wondering don't they know how could things happen behind the screen....
n i feel like shouting to them loudly, "being me isn't just easy as u think!!!!"
(Five for Fighting,
Superman lyrics: "it's not easy to be me...")

Pissing of... Seriously... (no names to be mentioned here)
Could you just please give me some spaces for my self n plzzzz... plzz stop stalking me like that...
I can't just spend all my time talking such unimportant stuffs to you...
Well, i have my own things to do and my own friends to talk to...
n i did mention to you, that THEY ARE MORE IMPORTANT... n they are all my priorities...
i even mentioned their names to you... *sigh....

Dj, finally u finish ur internship... lol... i thk i will be lonely staying in my cubicle during weekdays...
hahaha... but, gd on ya... u dun need to feel that bored anymore...
Anw, talking bout "paret" and life....... kinda speechless this time...
even u ask me why, u know that i dun get any answer for that...

Ir... who's busy with her 3d cad while i'm typing this... i can't wait for you to be here...
pls dun be jealous that i'm not "CAD-ing" anymore... lol
I thk Av will drag me to do his cad drawing when he's rushing everything...

HM, melbourne mue... LOL... i'm waiting for you to arrive indo... surely will pick u up at the airport mate.... ^^ dun forget my UNO flash.... =p

Al... Dj asked me to go and visit u there together... how does it sound?? =p
enjoy your break mate... ^^ n pls go back indo for next break... wakakakaka....
or either provide air ticket for me n dj to visit u... lalalalala...

at last for today...
i only have a simple wish...
i just wanna enjoy my life and be happy while i can... i'm living for today and every new days i get...
"it's my life, it's now or never... I ain't gonna live forever, i just wanna live while i'm alive..."
(It's My Life by Bon Jovi)

Today's quote:
"Live as u will die tomorrow and dream as u will live forever..."


-Jezz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the superman's lyric quote :D