Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Three Months...

I went to office this morning with swollen eyes...
n here I'm, feeling extremely sleepy...
i just wanna spend some minutes writing my blog here, just few minutes... i promise...
coz heaps of works are waiting to be done...

Well... today is exactly 3months after that day...
n I dunno what happened to my self last mid nite, that i cried out loud...
Yea... i always wished to cry out loud once as the end of my previous "love story"...
i tried to cry since last month, but i just couldn't...
then last nite, tears were just dropping from my eyes automatically...
n i feel so much better, after this 3 months, finally i could express what i feel inside...
(thx to Hb for being there listening to me)

to all my friends...
Ir, Av, Al, Dj, Mk, Hb, Dn, HM and many others who can't be mentioned one by one...
Thank you for all ur supports to me... i love you all, guys... ^^
to my beloved Bros... Wm n Wn...
who always care bout me and ask me out for sumthing fun whenever i stressed out...

after all, i should stop typing this blog... (reports are Qing... T___T )
so.. as my previous post said,
i just wanna live my life and be happy while i can....

Today's quote:
"Leave out all the rest... then FOCUS..."

-Jezz

1 comment:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

love the quote by the way...
cheer up, tough girl... :)