Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a mess...

"and sometimes when we touch... the honesty's too much...
A phrase from that song represents the thought I'm having on my mind at the moment... Staying faraway from you isn't an easy thing to do... It's not I don't wanna spend more time with you when you're around... I'm just scared.... Yeah, scared of not being able to let you go... The more physical attachment we have, the harder for me to stay miles away from you... I hope this makes sense... >,<
Anw, it's just a short thought of mine... I don't wanna think or worry too much about that... LOL... I just believe that I will see u again physically very soon (without knowing how soon it is exactly)... 


There are times when I need to isolate myself from the online societies... I'm not avoiding people nor unwilling to communicate with my friends... I just need some times to think about myself, to look at my own reflection... 
I wonder how important people's perceptions about me are... I hate it when people around me are starting to underestimate me - while they can't prove that they're able to be better than me (maybe this kind of people thinks that they're the best - who knows what's on their minds)...sigh*
I believe that life is a process of learning... I can't learn how to be a better me without people's opinions/perceptions... So, i guess being carefree isn't a solution for me... But (to be honest), sometimes accepting people's opinions is difficult as well (especially when the way they think is totally different from mine)... Hahaha... Okay... my mind is just making things to be more complicated... (it's proved from what I've typed here, a mess)... LOL...
i need to remember my own quote: "The only thing that makes simple things become more complicated is our minds..."
so....... Don't worry.... Be Happy... =D


-Jezz

No comments: