Friday, January 22, 2010

Rain & 117

It's Friday 6.00 pm now... and i'm still sitting in front of my PC in my office... Hahaha... it's not i'm not excited to get home as fast as i can, but there's an accident happened on the way home and it caused heavy traffic... so, i prefer to stay here than sitting alone in the car... 


anyway... 117 is the tittle i've chosen this time... (maybe you are the only one who could understand)...
n why that number?? coz it's the number where the story began...
i remember few days before u mentioned that number to me, u typed this:
"i wish i could tell you how close you are to me while you are 50000000000000000 km away from me..." (or it was miles instead of km?? whateva.. it doesn't really matter... LOL)
so, now you know why i didn't cry when i saw you leaving...
to be honest, i was kinda disappointed when the rain didn't pour last night... i guess, u're still curious about the connection between rain and you... hahaha... let me keep it myself (just pray that i would accidentally say it out to you)... 
about your secret wish you told me this morning just before your flight... you don't need to mention that, coz i know what you want... so, just be patient and wait till i make it out... XD n here it is... a post for ya... 


There'll be times when things are getting harder and harder... I'm not that kinda super-wise gal who's always able to solve problem well, i might be mad sometimes... I'm not that sweet to say those flowery words easily to you... Oh well, I'm just me who's holding your hands tightly to walk together... and that's the way i love you...


-Jezz

No comments: