Wednesday, January 6, 2010

be present

I just moved my phone card to my old mobile yesterday... then i accidentally opened the saved message folder and found those SMS sent by my friends before they left 3.5 years ago... I still remember those moments, when i was the last person who left the town and saw friends were starting to move far far away from me... in my life, i always hate the thing called "farewell" though it doesn't always mean i am losing people i love... 
I kept silent after reading the SMS... i can't really tell what was on my mind... probably, sadness?? i guess so... 3.5 years isn't a long time (for me), but i can see there are so many changes in the environment i lived before... it's not as same as it was before... and i think i'm scared to be placed there once again, because i'm now living in a much better environment... arrogant? selfish? well yeah, i am... for my own goodness...

Parents always wish the best things to their kids... so do my dad and mom... but, there are times when they worry too much about me... i know exactly what i am doing now... i just need some more time to prove that i can make my parents proud of having me as their daughter... things might happen if they should be... so, just trust me if i can make it...

"I want you not to worry about our future too much... just be present with me... and that's more than enough..."
you sent me that the night before i left hometown... so, i don't want you to think too much bout the stuffs you mentioned this morning (i'm ignoring that as well - better not to think bout that)... i am happy to be with you... i dun wanna think/worry too far/much about what's gonna happen next... let it be a surprise from God for both you and me... i just wanna enjoy the time we have... like what u've said: just be present with you... 1.2.3.4

-Jezz

No comments: