Saturday, May 22, 2010

2nd - 3rd week of May

I've been really busy these days, I have works queuing to be done... 
Since the very first time I started working in this company, I thought I would just designing interiors... But, now I turned to be omnidesigner (that what's Iv told me), who designs everything: interiors, name cards, posters, brochures, leaflets, bags, etc... 
The good thing of being a designer is: you'll feel proud when you see your designs are made for real and sold...


I went back to Pontianak to attend my cousin's wedding last weekend...
Once I stepped into the house, I went into the room you stayed before, then to the bathroom... I found the green body wash bottle I bought for you before... I was like "OMG, it's still here??"... I couldn't tell how much that room reminded me about you... Then I sent you short message saying that I found that bottle and was so happy when I got your reply since we didn't talk much these days... (Aiya Jess, stop acting that way, it's lame! When something is over means it's over!
To be really honest, I really wanted your hug when I had my bad days last week (I guess, you know I wouldn't be able to say this thing to you)... I miss you, anyway... =)


About the bad days... It's more than bad, I could tell it's a nightmare... It's a destruction of my name and reputation... I was sooooooo stressed out because of this...
Last Friday morning when I was about to go out for my visa application, I got a phone call from J telling me that someone posted something on Kaskus (the largest Indonesian online community) that ME selling a secondhand Blackberry online without sending the good after receiving the payment... I tried to get online and read through the post... WTF!! I called the buyer right after I read the post to explain that I knew nothing about that case... He told me that one of my friend called him before telling him that it's impossible Jess doing such thing (Thank you, Vd)... I couldn't access my Facebook account for the first few days after that post because it's hacked/locked... At the time I could access it, I found more than 100 people adding my Facebook and found messages full of cursing words (also happened to my Twitter account)... 
I ended up making Kaskus account to clarify that I'm not in charge with the case... I was really glad when I saw my friends posted replies to support me... Thank God for giving me good friends... Thank you...
What's up to now about the case is me and some friends are searching for the suspected person... 
I really hope it could be solved as soon as possible, because I still have many things to do...


I feel sad these days, really sad...
I saw an old man having snow ice by himself...
I saw another old man selling bakcang with a motorbike...
I saw an old lady buying groceries by herself at the market...
I saw an old couple with heavy luggages sitting and waiting for someone to pick them up at the station...
I wonder where're their children?? Why didn't they accompany them??
I saw a cute little girl (she told me that she's 5 years old) serving me when I went to buy snow coconut-flavored ice...
I saw a dog coming to my mom's restaurant every afternoon asking for food with sad expression...
I saw many many many other things in my daily life that made me feel sad...
Should I learn to be more carefree??? 


-Jezz

No comments: