Friday, May 28, 2010

Melbourne 2010

"There can be miracles when you believe..." - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
Remember when I put Melbourne 2010 as my target last year?? It comes TRUE and I'm leaving next week to Sydney and Melbourne... It's not going to be a long trip as I just have 1 week time... But still, it COMES TRUE... Hahaha... I'm so excited now... Thank you, God... Thank you, Dad and Mom...
What I'm trying to say here (I think I said this few times before) is: KEEP BELIEVING in whatever you want that you'll have the ability to get/reach it... It's just the matter of time on when you're going to get it, so DO NOT RUSH, there's no such free thing on earth, all needs effort... 


Another thing, I know this's kinda silly or lame but this's how I really feel these days and I'm just trying to be honest to myself (especially, to my feeling)...
I smile a lot and feel happy whenever I remember the time I spent with you... This's sort of weird I think, because I never felt this way before... Well, it's a BIG LIE if I say that I've gotten over you... Hahaha... I still have the feeling for you, my friend... =D 
It's just unfair where you're the one who started this at the beginning and you're also the one who broke it... I'm not blaming you again and again as well, what I typed here are my feelings and thoughts about what we've been through (remember when you told me to always be honest to you??)... Like what I've told you before, second time isn't as easy as the first time... Healing the wound isn't as easy as the word "sorry" is said... 
At the end, I thank God that we're still friends... You know where to find me whenever you need someone to run to... =)





To those who're graduating this mid year: Al (May), Binusians (June), Dj (July), and others...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I wish you all the good luck for the every next step you take... =)


Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mel... All the best for you... =D


-Jezz

No comments: