Monday, May 31, 2010

Gratitude

After all the moans I typed in my previous posts, I started to realize that I still have a long long path to walk on... It doesn't mean I'm not looking back to what I've been through, I just need to be more realistic...
There are times when I envy people who're staying overseas, who have the chance to see the different parts of the globe... But I have to remind myself that I already got the chance to stay in Australia before... Look at the people who do not have any chance to travel anywhere... Be grateful, Jess... 
At times, I could just forget that I have lovely people around me... People who do care about me... People who make my life easier... People who share laughters and tears with me... Be grateful, Jess... 
I should be grateful for many other things in my life (it's too many to be mentioned one by one)... 
I thank God for the life He has given to me... Life is good in His guidance... =)


-Jezz
(who's madly in love with Brandon at the moment) XD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

past is history
future is mystery
now is present and present is a gift

which one will you choose?