Wednesday, July 28, 2010

22nd birthday

Nothing really changed after my birthday last Sunday... I got 200+ birthday wishes from my family and friends in Facebook and Twitter, some texts and phone calls to my mobile... Being around good friends is what I appreciate the most these days... I was so happy that everyone I invited attended my birthday lunch... We didn't take many pictures as we were too busy talking, sharing stories and eating... Hahaha...
If you see the key chains in the pictures, I chose them... If Rk's is the same with mine, it's because I have that one too (I have more than 5 for my collections)... =D

Another thing, congrats for the commencement, Dj... Wish you could get the job you want and all the best for the next steps you take...
Congrats to Av and Mc too, who are just waiting for the commencement next September... =)

-Jezz

No comments: