Tuesday, November 2, 2010

#PrayForIndonesia - RKB

After thus long being lonely, I finally found awesome people to share my time with (people who have the same interests with me)... Being in charge in a social group isn't as bad as I thought... I thank God for being a part of RKB... Maybe for some people it sounds silly since it's just an online community... But, the fact is: there're good people there... =)


It's really sad to see disasters hitting this country... Seems like the universe gets mad on the people and sweeps them away by shaking the land... While there's nothing much to do other than giving a hand for the people who are hit by the disasters, I got the idea of making a song cover to show solidarity and sympathy... The appreciation from other RKB members for the idea is huge... Thank you, guys... The idea would be just an idea without your supports... =)
With the hope that there'll be more donations given, let me share the video here:





-Jezz
#prayforindonesia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey hey..i know those guys on the video...yes, they are my friends, and im really proud of them..

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

Yea, hopefully there would be tons of blessings after those disasters.
Good job, Dear!
Anyone wants to join?