Sunday, November 28, 2010

#prayformyself

After praying for this country and for the world, why don't I pray for myself and be a little bit selfish?? 
To be really honest, I'm kind off lost lately... I spent my time in my office doing less thing (or even nothing)... The more I stay on my desk, the more interests gone... Well ya, I'm just not into my job... Sigh*
I know I shouldn't have complained too much about this since looking for an appropriate job isn't that easy nowadays... 
Wondering what I really want to do, I can't tell it... When somebody asked me about my dream specifically, I kept my mouth shouted and thought about it for a while because I dun have a prompt answer for the question being asked... 
Talking about the word "multi-talented", once again I'm going to tell everybody, I'm not as awesome as what they see from the outside... There're thoughts on my mind with the possibilities to explode my brain... 
Having too many interests kills me... Yes, it does... I can't really focus on what I really want to do because I like doing all of them and I easily get bored of something...
God, lead my way...


-Jezz

No comments: