Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#prayfortheworld

"People killin', people dyin'... Children hurt and hear them cryin'...
Can you practice what you preach? And would you turn the other cheek?
Father, Father, Father help us, send us some guidance from above...
Cause people got me, got me questionin'... Where is the love??"
(Where is the love - Black Eyed Peas)


Knowing the war between North and South Korea makes me think for a while... What's wrong with the people on earth??? Don't they love to live peacefully?? Or attacking another country is a way to show how powerful a country is?? I just don't get it... 
While realizing that myself is just a small dot on this earth who's hoping to live peacefully and happily, I can only pray for the world to be a better place to live... 





-Jezz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sometimes i think, what is war for? to show how powerful you are? to show your hatred to others? to fulfill you maniac ambitions? or maybe you loved to see other people dies and cry?
war never bring peace, it just bring sadness and tears to all mankind..