Monday, March 9, 2009

Leaving...

This is my second day in Indo after i left Melbourne...
When tears are still dropping from my eyes...
I dunno why, but that's true...
Melbourne has became a place that really hard to leave...
But, what can i say... coz i already left...

Few hours chat with Ir n Mk last nite... made me think a lot...
I never felt this sad before....
This's what i thought during the few hours chat...

"Life is sumwhat unfair...
when the person u're running to and wishing to be with never wished to be with you...
While there're some other people who really wish to be with u, but u never thought about them...
when u do anything for someone, he/she never appreciated what u've done...
While someone else is wishing to do anything for you...
when u care about someone who never cared about you...
while someone else really cares about you and u never felt that..."

Silly.. Isn't it??
but, that's life....

-Jezz

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hope you are doing ok Jess.. :) I'll talk to u once I have time >.<