Saturday, March 21, 2009

a month....

It have been a month since that day, F...
and i found myself doing really well now... ^^
Got a job (although salary isn't high) and busy days come like it has no end...
At least, it's a good start for my new life in indo now...
This morning, i suddenly thought about you...
Remembering all the time we've spent together... n smile... =)

Thinking about you, F...
wondering how's ur relationship with her going... *sigh...
Jealous?? yeah... of course... haha..
i dun wanna lie to myself if it's only because of high prestige (like what u do mostly)...
i remember when i told you bout what i've achieved, u said u dun wanna talk about it...
why not??? i never wished to be big headed to you or to show off...
I'm just telling you the truth that i'm proud of being myself...
then u just sidestep... can i guess why???
MAYBE... n just maybe...
u feel/think that u're nothing compared to me...
i could say that coz u ever told me "i'm not appropiate for you..." or "i'm not good enough for you..." few times, not only once...
yeah... different from before (i used to say NO to those statements), this time... i will say YES...
as a girl, i found myself is much tougher than you, mate...
then if u say u're just a loser, it's ABSOLUTELY YES, YOU ARE...
it's not i wanna talk sumthing rude/bad about u, F...
i feel that u're having such a high prestige (even too high) and it makes you stand on the same point with no progress... u even can't reach what u want coz of that silly prestige...
i'm just saying... n again, it's just a MAYBE...
u're d one who knows everything about urself...
then, just tell me if that high prestige can lead you to what u wish to reach... =)

Al, seems u're having a nice break til it's hard to find a time to talk.. hahaha...
i hope everything is going well with you... Hv a nice break, mate... ^^

Av, u're just too busy.... hahahaha... need some times to meet up and talk... i hv many many things to talk to you... bring ur cad to me lah, i'll help as i can.. =p

Ir, dun be mad to me of writing sumthing about F again in my blog... LOL... hope u'll get the shoes soon... n enjoy famous amous... hahaha... i miss it too, gotta get some when i go to Sency... it's damn expensive here... T_____T Gud luck with all ur assignment... ^^

Mk... miss me?? LOL... haha.... i've updated my blog as u requested... =p i think i need to ask you to get me some medicines from there, including that shitty lemon panadol... T______T
srsly hate d taste, but it's good for flu... hahaha.... how's d amazing race?? i want to join.. but can't.... *sigh... i hope i can spend more time in melbourne as i wish, but fact's saying NO.. so, what can i do?? just walk on... hahaha... gud luck with ur stuff there too... =p

I just went to get some paint test pods for my new house... kinda excited... coz i hvn't got my own room here... counting down to move out... yayyyyy....

today's quote:
"
so forget your past and we can dream tomorrow... there's so much to lose, yet so much more to gain..."

-Jezz

1 comment:

Alex said...

Quote of the day:
"It's called letting go.."
- Januardy Djong

:) Jess, g menikmati koq liburan.. Hahaha.. Sibuk se liburannya.. Sibuk kerja PR =.=' Hahaha.. Begitulah.. >.< U gmn?? Dapet kerja apaan Jess?? :)