Friday, December 18, 2009

21 Guns

Actually, i'm not really sure about what i should type here this morning... I hate it when i always wake up so early in weekends... also, hate for not being able to wake up early in weekdays... sigh*
Well, talking bout these days activities... nothing is really happened... day by day passed quickly, even faster than i expected... and now i'm just a week away from my Christmas holiday... guess what, i'm not excited at all bout being back home now... don't ask me why, myself doesn't know it as well... what excites me is only knowing that i don't need to office during my holiday... 

Music is another thing i want to mention here... these days i'm addicted to download songs, just to complete my iTunes library... believe it or not, the songs i listen to in the morning (especially when i drive to office) effect my whole day mood... n i hate love songs in the morning... they're too slow and sad... lol...
I'm now practicing to play Greenday - 21 Guns with my piano... almost done with that, i just need to add some more tones to make it better... this song keeps repeating on my mind, though i know it doesn't remind me of anything... i just love it... =D
"Do you know what's worth fighting for? When it's not worth dying for? Does it take your breath away and you feel yourself suffocating? Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for place to hide? Did someone break your heart inside? You're in ruins... One, 21 guns... Lay down your arms, give up the fight... One, 21 guns... Throw up your arms into the sky, you and i...."

Ah yeah... i forget to mention bout last weekend... it was the most tiring weekend i ever had... I went for bowling competition (or should i mention it as a tournament?) on Saturday morning with my colleagues and went karaoke after that... that was fun, when i didn't need to pay for anything (free stuffs are always nice, aren't they??)... 15 mins before i finish karaoke, Av called me for dinner, so i just met him up... Sunday morning, i drove to Cikarang to see Mk... then we spent whole day together, singing and talking... i dragged my bro to join too when we went for dinner... Meeting good friends is always nice, especially those you don't used to see everyday... =D

Enough for this morning... though there're still things on my mind i want to type about... 
I'm going to spend few minutes (or even hours) playing piano to heal myself... XD

-Jezz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jess, apa sich arti lirik "one, 21 guns"?
i don't get it...