Thursday, December 31, 2009

31 dec 09

Now it’s really the end of 2009... Before i start to type more, i wanna wish everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS (though it’s too late)... another year has passed... many things happened within this 365 days... Thank to God, who has made my belief comes true this year... i have a really great yearend (though i will just stay at ir’s place to watch movies together with dj)...

Here’s my Christmas-new year break story:
My flight to Ptk is on the 24th of Dec 6.10 PM... went to airport around 4.40 and arrived there at 5... when i saw the check in desk, there’s a note there saying that the flight would be at 7 pm... and i asked the lady there, whether it’s delayed... she said, it’s the scheduled being moved... well, okay... 7pm wouldn’t be that bad... done with the check in, i looked at the flight schedule screen to know where’s the waiting room for the 5pm flight (Al took that flight) so i could find him... and guess what, the schedule shown wasn’t updated... it just showed the morning flights schedules, and it was 5 pm... wondered what’s the point of showing that passed flight schedules... then, i went upstair to the waiting room, and look at another screen... n there was it... his flight was delayed as well, so i got time to see him... i walked around the waiting room, looked at left and right... n i couldn’t find him... n thought “he’s not here??”... then i turned my body, and he was there... standing right in front of me and said “Jess”...  surprised... and i just gave him a hug... that’s him, after 2 years since the latest time i met him... after that, we just talked with his sister as well... after they boarded the aircraft, i went to my waiting room... it was so crowded there, and i couldn’t find a seat to sit (people put their stuffs on the chairs, sigh*)... so, i just find a good spot and sit on the floor while waiting to board... (ah yeah, my flight was delayed till 8 pm – i hate indo’s domestic airline)... at the end, i arrived ptk around 10 pm... Ir and her family picked me up at the airport...
I got into my house and found no one was there (except my maids)... i felt weird... this house used to be crowded before... and now, it’s only me... so, i just showered and went to bed... Christmas morning, i called jm for breakfast... so, he came and picked me up then he drove to pick dj as well... spending xmas with going to karaoke (ir joined us as well)... and went to church at the evening... meeting some old friends at dinner time, talked a bit and went home... Tell ya the truth, how boring it is to be here... seriously, i had nothing to do here... we went for karaoke again at the 26th coz we found we got nothing else to do...
27th – 29th of Dec, Al was here spending time together with me, dj, ir and jm... we went to watch “sang pemimpi”... it was a good movie to watch (especially for Indonesian movie)... and again, karaoke... LOL... there’s no place to go other than mall, karaoke and friends’ houses here... i can say that it’s really nice and happy to stay close to your good friends who are used to be far away from you... seriously, i am happy... the only disappointing thing is: limited time we had... i wish i could spend more time together...

A song on my mind: Two Is Better Than One – Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing
So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one
I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes
The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

Maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking
I can't live without you
'Cause, baby, two is better than one
There's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But I'll figure it out
When all is said and done
Two is better than one

Lastly for this year... try to believe in yourself, coz everything would turn out the way you want it if you do believe... the beginning of 2009 was hard... mid 2009 was okay... and the end of 2009 is really GREAT... i got everything that i want and i got you...
Wishing that 2010 will be a better year for everyone... =)

-Jezz

No comments: