Wednesday, December 23, 2009

heartless

Now it's just 2 days before Christmas... and i'm leaving back home tomorrow... i wonder what should i do there... sigh* 


i remember a short conversation between me n Al... when he asked me why i'm not excited to be back home... i told him that i have nothing to do there other than meeting friends... i've been back home for few times before and i was disappointed... why? people around me are always excited when they know i'm going to see them... but, at the time comes,they're busy, they have no time to see me... n it's always me who put efforts to meet them... sigh*
Al told me "people are happy to know there's somebody looking for them"... Yeah... TRUE... the fact is, i'm sick of looking for people... am i selfish if i wish people (or at least my friends) to look for me??? not always me looking for them??? (Mn told me this few weeks ago too, and now it's me facing this case)

Stupid guys in the world... i wonder what do they eat and learn these days... it's not only the numbers of guys on earth are decreasing, but also the QUALITIES... a short statement of John Gray said "Men do not say the words they don't mean"... i doubt that now... when most of the guys around me start to talk sh*t to me... They know what's happening to me these days, but still asking "how are ya with that guy??? have you dated him??" or telling me "sorry for replying late, i'm going to drink/smoke" or any other annoying statements and questions... LAME!! CHILDISH!! (call me heartless for this, coz YES, I AM HEARTLESS) 
Dj told me, sometimes guys do that to the girls they like... yeah... sometimes... NOT EVERY TIME!! It makes me sick... So, do not blame me for ignoring all those... I had enough... sigh*
one more thing, DO NOT be mad if i'm not replying ur texts as fast as u expect, i have my own things to do as well... 

sorry for being so mad here... i'm seriously sick of the things i mentioned above... enough for this morning, i need to prepare myself for the last working day of this year...

-Jezz

No comments: