Monday, December 7, 2009

Clavinova

Good morning readers... I went to bed earlier last night, so now i'm awake - before my alarm ring... it's a bit too early, but at least i could get few minutes to update my blog... early in the morning is the best time for me to express my thoughts, when my brain is still fresh - not contaminated with any new problems of the day yet...


End of 2009... it's getting greater and greater for me... as my goals are completed.... YES!! I got everything i planned to get this year... though i got them one by one, but still... I GOT IT ALL... I got my orange lacoste bag... I got my red longchamp bag... I got my ipod touch... and I got my clavinova (thanks a lot mom for choosing that one for me, coz i was just asking for a cheaper one - it's a CLP, not a CVP)... once again, thank you mom... for understanding me, that i really want to be able to play piano (though there are many things i still need to learn bout piano)... =D
So now, i'm setting my next targets... which are:
- to quit using transpose in playing any song (i think i might start from Canon in D, not in C anymore)
- to travel to somewhere next year with my own savings
- to add some more songs to my recording lists
- to finish reading my books
- to enjoy every second given by God to me to spend
- to be happy with all i have


a short SMS i sent last night before i went to bed:
"when you see the wide sky and sea in front of you, you have to know that we're just small creatures on this earth who could enjoy the entire space created by God for us... Life is good though it isn't easy... You're not alone.. You have HIM with you, and now i am with you..."
Life is good when you know how to make it good... if you dunno, i'll try to show you... =)


-Jezz

No comments: