Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blackberry Addict

I am wondering, is there any other topic people could talk about besides Blackberry?? There were some people asking me whether i am using one or not... I just simply answered them, "No, i don't think i need it"...
Okay, i admit that this gadget is handy, when we could get online everywhere we are... But, is it necessary to have one nowadays?? Just because of the trend?? To be honest, i'm sick of people talking bout their Blackberry in their conversations... 
I get online almost 24/7 (except when i'm driving or out with my friends or if the electricity is dropped)... I could say i spend more time talking to friends via internet (during weekdays & weekend - if i am just staying at home)... So, when i'm going out, it means i need to meet people and talk to them directly, not by texts/messengers... I could also use my iPod to get online when it's really needed... Well, that's the reason why i don't think i need a Blackberry for now... 


By the way, i'm having a long weekend this week, which is a really good thing for me...
I went out with Ir and Tn yesterday... and today? just staying at home doing random things... 
for example:
Hahahaha... a simple thing that could make me happy... =D 
Alright, i'm going to continue watching series... 
Happy weekend everyone!!!! ^^


-Jezz

No comments: