Monday, February 15, 2010

Trust

there are things that i NEED to know but i REFUSE to know... 
facts aren't always good/smooth as i want it to be... it isn't me who doesn't care... it isn't me who doesn't want to face the facts... sometimes, i still prefer not to know what's really happening around me so i wouldn't have so many things to think/care about...
i do trust people who are trustworthy... i do respect people who are respectable...
if they are doing something bad behind my back, i would still prefer not to know it... if only i got to know it, i would only choose to keep silent...
people might think this is stupid... ya... TRUST... is an invaluable thing i could get from people around me... each person could only give me 1 trust he/she had... if i lost it once, then there would be no more... so if it's me, i would prove the people who're trusting me that i'm trustworthy for them...

"it takes years to build trust and it just needs few seconds to destroy it..."

-Jezz

No comments: