Monday, February 8, 2010

i have a dream

"i have a dream... a song to sing... to help me cope with anything... if you see the wonder of a fairytale, you can take the future even if you fail... i believe in angels, something good in everything i see... i believe in angels, when i know the time is right for me... i'll cross the stream, i have a dream..."

when i was a kid, i remember there are some people told me to set my dream as high as i could... well, dreaming is easy, super easy... the difficult part is: how to make my dreams come true...
as the time passed by, i found there are things that need to be clarified... things about myself... what do i want?? what do i need?? what do i have to do, learn and change to reach what i've been dreaming about?? 
my dream isn't far away from my hand... i just need to step out the circle - which is called as my comfort zone - to reach it (and it's never been easy)... be brave, jess! if you think you're able to reach your dream, it's right... thinking that you're unable to reach it is also right... because they're both right, it's better for you to think positively - that you're able... so, again... be brave!
the song i typed above reminds me that failure isn't something that could stop me dreaming... there are good things i could learn from failures so i wouldn't fall into the same hole twice... failures are only postponed successes... at the end, it's all up to me, whether i'm gonna keep trying to reach them or not...

remember, there is no free stuff on earth... we need to pay for the fuel of the car we're driving... 
your car goes whenever your eyes're looking at... so, keep the focus!!

-Jezz

No comments: