Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Me??

Happy June everyone!!
I'm hoping that June would be a much better month compared to May... =)
Unfortunately, I'm not feeling well since last night... I have to recover soon remembering I'm going to have a trip this Saturday...
I saw Jo's latest post, then decided to take the personality quiz like she did... Here is the result:


Your view on yourself:
You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
Jess said: to be honest, I don't get what the words "down-to-earth" really mean... If it said that I'm a straightforward person, I guess it's true (some of my friends told me that)... Efficient problem solver?? Hahaha.. I think it's only applicable to others as I'm not a good/efficient problem solver for myself...


The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.
Jess said: I do put effort to keep my love true whenever I'm in love, but am I a romantic person?? Hm... I doubt that... =p

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.
Jess said: Well, it was me before... To be really honest, I don't really believe in commitment these days... I enjoy my friendship more than committed relationship...

The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.
 
Jess said: absolutely TRUE!!!

Your views on education:
Education is less important than the real world out there, away from the classroom. Deep inside you want to start working, earning money and living on your own.
Jess said: I guess, this is also true... I did think that education is the MOST IMPORTANT thing when I was in high school and university... But, when I started working, my view of education is also started to change... I believe that there are things that I could learn outside the classroom, especially those practical skills that never been given at school... At the end, the purpose of getting education is to earn money, isn't it?? I'm not saying that education isn't important, but social networking, practical skills and good partnership (any kind of relationship between people) are also important in this case... =)

The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.
Jess said: Hahahaha... Regular job + side business will do for me... =D 

How do you view success:
You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don't succeed. Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous.
Jess said: As a perfectionist person, YES I am scared of failure... I have the courage to try on new things although it's not all the time... I think I should learn to be more optimistic... 

What are you most afraid of:
You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.
Jess said: Well, i have to admit this... I hate ignorance, so that is why i admitted that I try so hard to be accepted by other people...

Who is your true self:
You like privacy very much because you enjoy spending time with your own thoughts. You like to disappear when you cannot find solutions to your own problems, but you would feel better if you learned to share your thoughts with a person you trust.
Jess said: Yes, that's me!!

You harbor hidden feelings of jealousy:
You easily get jealous of other people, but you manage to control your expressions and emotions. For instance, when a close friend tells you that she has met the man of her dreams, you might sincerely say to her "Congratulations!", but what you're really thinking is "You're so lucky! Why can't I be you?"
Jess said: Hahaha... This is true, I just typed bout this in my previous post... =D

How will you choose your Mr Right?

You will make the most of being able to shop around for Mr Right. You love your freedom and will have a lot of fun learning about what sort of man you like. When you do find the guy for you, nobody will be able to keep you away from the church.
Jess said: Right... Hahaha...


Who will be your future Mr Right?
Your real-life hero will be manly. He'll be dependable, even financially. He will protect you and always respect your feelings. He'll probably be quite a bit older than you.
Jess said: I guess, age isn't really a matter for me as long as he's dependable and respectable... Ya, i might need someone who can protect me, not me protecting him... =p

How loyal are you?
You get along very well with most guys. Sometimes your friendliness misleads others to think that you're a bit of a flirt, but actually you've got a loyal heart. You'll never have eyes for anyone except your beloved boyfriend/husband.
Jess said: that's the fact!!

Enough blogging!! Back to work... 
-Jezz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ngakak gw baca kalo lo romantis LOL

even Mr. right have a feeling to be protected :))