Tuesday, June 22, 2010

getting old??

I remember one of my friends told me this:
"the older you get, the less friend you have"
I twisted my mind to think how true that statement is and found: YES, that's the fact...
I could feel that my close friends, one by one, started to leave the friendships we have... And I don't think if I still know them personally... I don't really talk to my friends these days, it's not because I'm really busy, but I just don't have the idea on what to talk about...
I started to lose you, you, and you...


To one of you, you might think that the way I talk to you is slightly changed... Well, ya... I don't think I could talk to you in the way I did in the past... I don't think I could treat you as nice as before... Or maybe I should stay away from you for a while so I could prevent myself from treating you the way you treat me (which I really hate)?? It's not me wanting to stay away from you, but your attitude makes it happen... 


-Jezz

No comments: