Saturday, June 26, 2010

just a random thing

Staying at home during weekend isn't that bad, especially when you're not feeling well... Actually, I should go out for survey today, but because of fever and flu, I ended up spending my Saturday staying at home, tided up my super-messy room... It looks clean and tidy now, nice! =3


I'm so grateful that God is really good to me, He knows the perfect time for everything to happen... Last Tuesday, I was so stressed out in the office because of some reasons... I didn't feel like doing anything but crying at that time... Then, suddenly HW sent me a message asking me whether I would be around office or not, so he could stop by my mom's restaurant for dinner... He came with Sd and Fr... I was so glad that they came at the right time, when I really needed people to cheer me up... =)


1 more month to my birthday... I can't believe that I will turn 22 soon... My 21st birthday last year was the happiest day in the year 2009, I hope this year would be the same... *Amen*


-Jezz

No comments: