Wednesday, September 29, 2010

eat - pray - gym

Why it's 'gym' instead of 'love'??
I just follow my friend's BBM status... He put it that way... hahaha...
Congrats for the commencement, buddy... All the best for your next steps... Will miss you a lot....

Alright, where's the 'love'??
I'm actually in this situation, just the same like last year... Being the frozen-hearted one...
I have to admit that loneliness kills me sometimes... I could imagine how nice it could be to have someone next to me, since my past relationships are LDR... But, being with somebody is something I'm not ready for at the moment...  

Then, what's with the 'gym'??
Since I'm staying over at shop during weekdays, I have nothing to do at night time... So that I decided to spend 3-4 times in a week for exercising at the gym, trying to keep myself fit... That's it, no other reason... Hahaha...

a song to share, I'm totally in love with this song:


-Jezz

3 comments:

Admin said...

interesting post :) - vincent

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

eh, Jess... hv u watched the movie? Eat-Pray-Love?
Is that a good movie?

Jesslyn said...

@Jo...
it haven't published here... should wait til oct 13th...