Saturday, September 11, 2010

hometown

Time passes really slowly in my hometown... I feel like I've been here for weeks at the 4th day... 
The weather isn't really bad here, it's kinda cold in the morning and raining everyday... 
Hometown + rain... Remind me about someone who was here almost a year ago, the one who's not close to me anymore... It sounds sad, huh? Hahaha... Life is about making memories and people live in their own memories thou... =D
I'm happy to be here... Being surrounded by lovely people and good food is just nice... I still have another 3 happy days to spend here... Enjoy, Jess!!!


-Jezz

3 comments:

Unknown said...

+5Kg... :P
i'm waiting.

Jesslyn said...

@kong: u lose the bet... XD sini lensa L nya...

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

Um, er.... can I ask something? Maybe it's too personal...
um...
errr... well.. yaah!

Well... I think it will be much safer if i dun ask it... Hehehe...xD