Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello September

Hello September... Hello Idul Fitri...
I can't believe it's September again... I feel like January was just yesterday...


Something that happened last September is still fresh on my mind... You might not remember what it is exactly, perhaps... Then this September is going to be so much different compared to the passed one because we're not longer close to each other... I feel awkward talking to you lately... I do miss the time when we could talk and share anything freely, the time when I could call you whenever I wanted to... 


I might seem like a heartless one sometimes... The feelings I've been hiding inside are starting to kill me...
Just like a building, it takes time to be built and just takes few seconds to be demolished... Then the wreckages of the building will remain there...





My two cousins are leaving to the states tomorrow... My tears are dropping at the time I typed this...
I hate seeing people leaving without knowing when to see them again... 

-Jezz

No comments: