Wednesday, September 22, 2010

will you still call them friends??

Have you ever found that somebody's acting superior towards you because (s)he thinks that (s)he can do much better than you in everything?? I repeat it again, in EVERYTHING... Then talk about your weaknesses out loud in the group discussions or in front of your friends??
Have you ever found that somebody doesn't appreciate what you've done to him/her by not saying anything, not even the simple "thanks" word?? Somebody who doesn't have any initiative to start a chat with you without you being the person who starts it... Even if you start the chat, you frequently get his/her ignorance... 
Have you ever found that somebody's acting childish while (s)he thinks that (s)he's mature enough so s(he) keeps correcting you to act in the way s(he) thinks is right... 
These people are around me and I am still treat them nicely whenever they come to me... Now I'm asking you, for how long you can stand this kind of friendship?? 
If I'm typing this at the moment, that means I fed up with those kinda people around me... 
I guess, Vd was right when he told me that friendship is about benefits... If your friends are just harming you or just taking the benefits from you, it would be better to be called as a parasitism other than a friendship...


-Jezz

No comments: