Tuesday, July 6, 2010

death

Funeral... I always hate it... (who likes funeral anyway??)...
I went to a funeral the day before and I saw people crying for somebody's death... That reminded me about what mom told me: "if somebody is moving faraway, you will still get the chance to see and talk to him... but, if somebody is dead, no matter how much money you have, you won't be able to see him anymore for the rest of your life..."
Talking about death, I don't expect to have a long life as long as I could have a meaningful one, although it's short... I'm not scared of my own death... I'm scared of other's deaths... Why? Because I'm afraid of losing people... At times, I do wish to die before the people I love, so I won't know how it feels like to see them passing away... Selfish, huh?? Well, that's what I think... 


"There's nothing left to say, don't waste another day..." - Jay Sean


-Jezz

No comments: