Thursday, July 22, 2010

getting old syndrome

Have you ever felt the feeling of not wanting to learn something from the very beginning and just wanting to apply the skills you have into your daily life?? Well, I'm in the condition like that... To be honest, I would be really happy if I could have one more new skill... But... But... But, I just don't have the passion in learning it... *getting old syndrome - oh well, what an excuse*
Some people (or almost all of people) said that the older you get, the harder for you to learn/ understand things... Yeah, I feel that now... I remember how I enjoyed learning things in the past few years and it's not longer that way these days... The only thing I could do is to force myself, to take myself out of this laziness, to hope that my brain and body would support my will... 
I can do this, I can do this... 


I'm not happy these days... I feel so down and depressed whenever I step into my office... Going to bed earlier doesn't make me wake up ontime in the morning... I don't feel like going to office, I just wanna go somewhere else or just stay at home... *what happened to me?? STOP complaining, Jess!!!*


3 more days to my 22nd birthday... I feel nothing... Not excited at all, just hoping that everything will be better than before... *crossing my fingers*


-Jezz

No comments: