Saturday, July 24, 2010

job desc

After moaning about how I don't enjoy working, my manager called me for a meeting last night... At first, I thought I would be fired (I sort of want it too), but NO! It's not the firing thing, the company decided to move me to another department... Finally, I'm done with the unclear job desc (it's not like what I expected)... Start from this Monday, I will be handling products development (you know, this is what I expected at time I been there for interview)... I hope I could do so much better than before...


Saturday!!! Yayyy.... I'm going to hang around the city with my bro today... I promised to take him to Tony Roma's for lunch/ dinner, he screamed at me when he got to know the price of the food served there... Hahaha... Oh well, it's a very nice of my bro that he donated some money for me to get a Blackberry as my birthday present (he said he's going to pay 50% if I want to get an Onyx or 100% if I want to get a Gemini)... I don't feel like having one, but since everyone around me (who hate Blackberry at first) started to use it, I think it's still okay for me to get one, maybe just a cheap one (I just spent a lot last week for buying 2 lenses and a new bag for my camera and treated them as a birthday present for myself)...


Life's good when you know how to act and react... =)
-Jezz

No comments: