Monday, February 23, 2009

a start.....

Finally, I start to write my own blog...

Actually, I have a lot of thing to type.. but, not really sure where should I start...

At first, thank to Al and Av... I dun need to mention why, but i bet they know... ^^

After all this thing happened to me... I tried to open my eyes, and see this life from a different point of view...
Life is a road... and the road isn't always smooth as we expect...
There'll be many holes for us to fall in... And once we fall into a hole, it'll be hard to get up and keep moving on that road...
I'm not talking about myself here... I'm talking about everyone, people who live...
Although we're not walking on the same road, but still... The road isn't always smooth...
Problems, troubles, sadness, sickness, etc are the holes...
Just try to think, those bad things are just a small part of this life...
a small part for us to learn how to be a better person...
a small part to remind us about God...
Falling into a hole doesn't mean it's d end of everything...
If God still gives us a new day to walk on, it means He still wants us to do something...
Means He still has a good plan for our life...

No matter how deep is the hole u fall in to...
There'll be a way to get out from there and move on...

-Jezz

No comments: