Friday, February 27, 2009

one THING to THINK

It's been few days since the lastest time we talked, F...
and surely, I miss you so much...

If u're reading this, I just wanna ask some of your time to think...
Although everything has happened,
but I still want you to think what I'm writing here...

U're the one who created a condition like now, till i gave you up...
U told me every fault u've made... Till i hate you and let you go...
I just wanna ask you 1 thing about this...
n please think slowly and carefully, F...
Is it really what you want?? Is it really what you wish to happen??
The only one who knows the answer is you, F...

You told your An, "No matter who's beside me now, there's only Jess in my heart..."
and you asked me to trust that...
Till now, I do still trust that words...

Then please, think about the question i asked you before...
I believe, once u get the answer, u'll know what you should do....
Think about it, F....

U know that I always love you....
Always...

-Jezz

No comments: