Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Only One Love...

I just got home n i found an sms on my mobile...
Telling that u're leaving an offline msg for me...

U gave me a link... link to a song....
which u said, that song represents all my feeling...

A song... By Nindy....
Cinta Cuma Satu
Telah aku maafkan
Semua kesalahanmu
Asal kau mau berjanji
Tidak mengulangnya lagi
Telah aku terima
Sakitnya dikhianati
Sedalam cintaku ini
Selama hidupku ini
Hatiku cuma ada satu
Sudah untuk mencintaimu
Tolong jangan sakiti lagi
Nanti aku bisa mati
Cintaku cuma sama kamu
Sayangku cuma untuk kamu
Tolong jangan hancurkan lagi
Nanti aku bisa mati


Then u said sorry to me...
And i told u... all the time....
Enough for saying sorry... Coz even before u say sorry to me, i always forgive u...
Forgiving is a part of loving...
and i always do that, coz I love you... =)
That song... exactly tells everything bout my feeling...
Thank you, for understanding what I'm feeling...
for being the one who really knows me...
There's noone knows me better than u, F...
And i told this to you as well...
Let me be the only one who got and felt all of this pain...
No matter who's being with u now...
or who you will be with later...
Dun let her get and feel the pain i'm feeling now...
Keep Smiling, F....
Coz u look really good when u're smiling... =)


-Jezz

1 comment:

WENNIE said...

waw,,jess..
setuju,,kl forgiving is part of loving..
=)
mudah2annn pain-nya cepet ilang yaaa..=))
keep smiling too..^^