Monday, February 23, 2009

My thoughts during the 7 hours flight...

A day before my flight... I got to know everything i never knew before...
Shocking... The rightest word to describe what I'm feeling these few days...

Flying back to Melbourne after knowing the truth doesn't mean that I'm running away from my troubles...
That day... 20th of February... everything is ended... and I have to walk on my new life...

Singapore Airline, SQ 239 from Singapore to Melbourne... 11.40 pm... 21 Feb 2009...
Here i started to think...

almost 3 years being with you, F...
i experienced many things that i never had before...
The time i spent with you isn't much... But the memories created are many...
I'm sure that u know how hard to end this relation between u and me...

from the 1st time i knew u... a distance already separated us away...
All we did are just call, text and chat...
until that day... 9th of Sept 2007...
U asked me to be ur girlfriend... and to be ur fiance on xmas...
Life was really beautiful that time... Although a long long distance separated us, happiness came like it would never end...
As i wrote on my previous post, life isn't as smooth as we expect...
One by one, problems came and forced us to be wise in facing them...
And being wise isn't easy...
As u told me... what have happened to us, isn't my fault.. isn't ur fault... but, it's OUR FAULT...

What I realized during the flight is........
From the 1st time i knew you... until now....
I'm just a girl in your dream... A girl u always dream of...
Do u get what I mean by that??
everyone knows that u and me were engaged...
we did talk everyday...
but.... It's all just voice and text.... without my existence to be by ur side...
This made our relationship seems unreal...
U did have a fiance, but she never be by ur side coz of the distance...

I understand if u want something real...
not an unreal relationship like what we had before...
Then u found her... Who's there, near u...
Who can always be with you when you need....
And does the things i can never done for u...
who can be the place for u to show ur love, that u can never done for me...

For that... I let you go...
For your goodness... For your happiness....
Coz i know, until d end of time...
I'll just always be a girl in your dream...
Not a girl in your real life...

I'm not saying it's not hurting me...
it does hurt me deeply...
Letting a part of my life to go away...
But, I told ya... Loving isn't owning...
True love never asked for anything...
Just letting the one we love to be happy...

No matter how much it hurts me.... I just wanna see that smile on your face all the time... =)
Smile... Coz u look really good when u're smiling...

U'll always be in my heart, F....

-Jezz

2 comments:

WENNIE said...

=)
tetep semangat yaa,,bu...!!!

Unknown said...

every single person of course get trouble so do you..and dont worry about it you still have many friends by your side to keep you smile.it was already happened so we can not do anything about it, you just can try not to remember and keep your spirit to smile and get a better life..:)
your love to him can not you erase it but you can replace it with another love for who is worthy to get it..for now on he not worthy for your single time to think about him and your tears for him..
keep move on beibeh and keep smile:)
jia youuuuu
i always ready to hear every single your problem
hohoho