Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Apology...

I dunno when will u read my post, F...
But, I have no place to write all my feeling after i've given the book for u...

I just text u this early morning, for my apology..
Realizing that what u've said to me is all correct...
that myself can't really change my behavior if there'll always a chance for me...
And i just realized everything, after i got no more chance...
regrets always come at last...
n u're right, F... It's too late for me to change everything now...
Coz now i have no more chance to be with u anymore...
and i got to know that noone knows me better than u...

I did lots and lots of mistakes to u before....
Mistakes that I never realized before... till this thing happened to me...
I'm sorry... really sorry...
I dun wanna regret for those all... Let them be an important part of my life...
I thank you for making me like this, so i can look at myself more...
n I'm trying to think that this's d only way for me to change myself to be better...
Thank you so much, F...
For really knowing and understanding me... =)

As I always tell you....
U'll always be in my heart... F...

-Jezz

No comments: