Friday, March 12, 2010

the flight

I was at the airport 3 hours before my flight schedule... Mom and dad were there as well... I run down the escalator just to reach the check in counter... I saw my friends around the airport, taking different flights to different destinations... And I saw her, St... Who was done with her check in stuff... I was like "Well, there was she... What?? She's done?? She didn't wait for me..." Okay, then i went to check in counter by myself and realized that my luggage wasn't with me... I walked back to the escalator and went upstairs to find my parents... They were sitting on a bench near the escalator, waiting for me... I didn't see my luggage with them, and i asked where was it... Dad told me he did the check in for me, and gave me the boarding pass... I saw the seat number, 8D - which is aisle seat at the middle row... I asked him again whether he picked that seat or not, he said no, the the lady at the counter picked a random seat.. I was pissed coz the flight was gonna be a long flight and i didn't chose the seat that i wanted... sigh*
and my alarm rang... so, i woke up and typed up this post... 


-Jezz

No comments: