Tuesday, March 30, 2010

down

I am currently feeling so down... I know i can't be like this for a longer time... I need to pull myself out from this situation... I have 2 upcoming job interviews in a row: tomorrow and the day after... Well, the 1st one is the job i really love, i could say it as one of jobs that i really want to have... 
I just talked to Av last night, telling him how i really think about all of this... I simply told him: "I'm in the situation where one of my dream is right in front of me, but there are people around me blocking my way to reach that dream because of some excuses...
People oh people... Why it is always me who has to follow your rules?? Why it is always me who needs to yield?? Can't i just be the person i want to be?? Can't i get what i really wanna have??
I know what to do, i know what i want... I know how to take care of myself... I'm sick of being told this and that (things that i already know)... And lastly, i fed up with all the excuses told by you, you, you, and another you...


-Jezz
(wish me luck)

1 comment:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

I hope I wouldn't be someone who blocks your way, Jess... :(

Wish you all the best, as always... Good luck, Sweetheart!