Sunday, March 7, 2010

HM's 20th bday

I'm wishing a VERY HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY to HM... Have a better life, better luck and be a better person... Being 20 isn't as bad as you thought, baby... Hahaha..  I guess, we celebrated my 20th birthday together before, i remember you gave me a jar of lollies from Sugar store as my birthday present when we met under the big clock at Melbourne Central Station... =D 
Recalling back the time when you first arrived Melbourne... You just knew me as ward's sister who was studying there... Then i took you and your mom to Chadstone (HM was so desperate for going to shopping mall at that time) and ended up having Nando's chicken for dinner... Well, that's when we started to get closer, doing crazy things together, i.e: went out for lunch together every Sunday (after i finished the 11 am mass at St. Francis)... Remember the day we went to Ying Thai on a very windy day and i wore dress (i kept swearing at that time - sigh*)... or another day when you came to my place early in the morning and breakfast was already prepared for you - you didn't bother to grab a plate, you ate right from the big bowl... =p I miss those times... >,<
OMG... i really forgot to typed out "our journey" to watch Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen last winter... ROFL... that was crazy... XD
Once again, have a great 20th birthday, baby... =D I miss you a lot...


Anyway, i found Corica Apple Strudel is being sold here in Jakarta... XD It's the most famous apple strudel from Perth... They don't even have it in Melbourne or Sydney; but they sell it in Jakarta... What a good thing... Don't envy me, guys... =p I'm not advertising, but you have to try it when you get the chance... It tastes really good... =3

"The pastry is crispy, light and fluffy. It is lightly glazed and has two layers of cream and custard. There are also slices of caramelized apples in the filling of the custard and cream. The sweetness level is just right, not too sweet and not too bland either. It is most perfect for tea time or after-meal desserts." (quoted from somewhere i can't remember)


I'm going to sleep now... (wondering why do i just have 2 days off in a week >,<)


-Jezz

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh-mah-gad you keep posting coricaaaa and you see the creammm! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! so lucky you!

thanks a lot hunnie, time flies so fast, then was you later is me being 20 kyaaaaaaaa by the way thanks a lottt for the post, can't stop laughing now ahahaha :))

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

Jesslyn, I dun envy you but you owe me to get the tasty pastry when I get to Jakarta. hohohoho...