Wednesday, March 10, 2010

wish list

Things that i'm going to do if (and only if) i quit my job:
- spend 2-3 days in a week at gym...
- take both classic and pop piano classes...
- go on vacation by myself...
- have full body massage and hair treatment... 
- finish reading my books...
- tide up my room...
- try new recipes...
- continue sketching and drawing...
- make useless handy crafts and hand-made cards...
- play stupid games...
- drive around the city for culinary with my bro...
- visit my overseas friends... 
and of course, find a new job or start a new business... =D


-Jezz
(who is bored with her daily life...)

2 comments:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

Wish you luck, Jess... Hehehehe... The first 6 are a must. Come on... SEMANGAT!