Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 20th, 2010

Let me tell you something, Jakarta is SUPER hot these days (i just checked the weather, it's 28C now... it was hotter in the afternoon), the heat would make your brain stops working while staying too long in an air-conditioned room isn't good for health (or i should say, staying too long in an air-conditioned room would make you sick)... 
Sometimes, i prefer to stay at home during weekend so i could have enough rest for the next weekdays... But... But... But... In this kind of weather, i think i might go crazy to stay at home whole day (3 times shower in a day wouldn't be enough and air-con would just make me sick)... So, today i decided to go out for movie with my bro... My Name Is Khan... A good Indian movie, really inspiring and touching... It's telling about how an autism Indian-Muslim guy tried so hard to meet the president of USA just to let the president know that he's not a terrorist... If you have spare time, this movie is worthy to be watched (it's quite long, almost 3 hours)... =D


Done with the movie, my bro and i decided to have our dinner at home... He was starving for spaghetti and asked me to cook for him... Well, as a-good-sister for my bro (it's me judging myself, not my bro) i "messed" up the kitchen in 20mins and here is our dinner:
Messing up in the kitchen is always fun for me... Hohoho.. Especially when there're people i could cook/bake for... And, this is what i had after dinner: 
I love kiwis... Tips in buying kiwis: choose those with oval shape instead of the round ones... XD


I'm going off to bed soon, i need to wake up early tomorrow... Jess needs exercise, YES SHE DOES!!! before she gains more weight... sigh* 
Have a good night, everyone... =D


-Jezz

1 comment:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

the spaghetti looks YUMMY... slurp!